· Contract in house work
· Evening and weekend appointments
· Document laser printing
· Same day appointments
· Bonded and insured notaries
A few of the documents we notarize include:
· Real estate documents
· Financial documents
· Loan documents
· Title documents
· Health documents
· Insurance documents
· Single page documents
· Escrow documents
· Corporate documents
Gulf Coast Mobile Notary Services specializes in traveling to our client’s homes and places of business. Traveling fees vary depending on distance traveled within Southern Mississippi and surrounding areas.
State of Mississippi standard per notarized signature fee is $5.00* for most. Free travel fee quote given right over the phone.
Loan document packages ranges from $75.00 - $300.00** and can be negotiated.
To expedite the signing of any document, Clients/Borrowers will need:
1. Any of the following valid identification (must be current) are acceptable:
· Mississippi Driver’s license or Identification card
· Two credible witness’s (for someone who does not have a current id)
· US Passport
· US Military ID card
· Mexico Driver’s license
· Inmate ID card
· Other state Driver’s license
· Other state identification card, Canada Driver’s license
· Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS
· ID card issued by the USCIS (notarization of USCIS forms only)
2. Any required stipulations for signing (check with your Lender, Example: paystubs, W-2, etc.).
3. Have Lender’s phone number handy in case you have questions during the signing.
4. Closing cost check if applicable (check with Escrow company or Lender).
5. Please complete all forms except signatures and notarized areas. Discuss blank spaces with your Lender as to N/A or a “Line” drawn through it.
6. Please review all documents for the correct spelling of names and correct dates.
*All notarization fees are based on the Mississippi statutory code. Travel charges are additional and are calculated for each individual appointment as a separate fee from the notarization and will differ depending on location.
**Travel fee included, fee quote given over the phone.
To make an appointment or to obtain a free quote, please call (228) 284-9179 or email the company at [email protected].
Why Us? We are Mobile – so we come to You! We are available to meet your every notarial need and provide that service with complete accuracy and professionalism.